Friday 18 March 2016

Sorry guyss

Heyaaa guyss, sorry sorry sorry. My last post was about Christmas and since then a lot of things have happened. I have been (and I still am!) so overwhelmed with school, friends and trips and you can easily understand that my last thought was writing on my blog.
By the way everything is going super duper well and I could not be happier. I have amazing friends and I have no idea how I will able to leave them.
In January I did my prelims (mock exams of my finals) and I can proudly say that they went extremely well.

Guys when they say that you find youself during your exchange year they utterly right.
I have so many projects for my future and it actually seems like I am starting to have a proper plan for the next years that makes sense. I am really motivated to perfectly finish this year, get my qualifications and go back to Italy.

There is soo much going on, dear readers, and I am pretty sure I will keep writing this blog after my exchange year.

Sorry for this shitty short post but I just wanted to tell you that I am alive and happy.

See you soon (hopefully). x

P.S: on Monday I am going to Edinburgh with a friend of  mine for a conference about OXBRIDGE (dream dream dream). I am buzzing and I am so looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment